Group obedience classes will begin again on August 1st, 2020. Therapy visits are currently still postponed.
We are closely monitoring and following guidelines released from the Center for Disease Control, as well as the Lancaster County direct health measures in order to operate safely. The following measures will be in place:
- Face masks are required for entry
- Obedience classes are shortened to 45 minutes to allow sanitizing between classes
- Class size is limited to 3 dogs/owners
- 6 feet between all clients, staff and volunteers
- Hand sanitizer is readily available at our entrance/exit, by our seating area, and in our bathroom
- All frequently touched surfaces and areas are being sanitized between classes and any clients entering and leaving the building
- CGC/CGCA testing requires all volunteers to be masked as well, and our “crowd” testing will involve as few participants as possible and keeping 6 feet distance
As an organization, we work with many high risk people, and ask that you respect our requirements. We want to protect all of our clients, staff, and volunteers to the best that we can, while continuing to provide our services.
We appreciate your continued patience and support during this time. Stay healthy!
Comfort. Independence. Man's Best Friend.
Uplifting Paw is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Lincoln, NE. Our focus is to provide highly trained service dogs to those with disabilities. We train service dogs for both physical and psychiatric disabilities. In addition, we promote the use of therapy dog teams to better the well-being of our community, and offer obedience classes to the general public.
Our mission is to improve the lives of others through man's best friend.